Paul writes in Ephesians 2:14: “For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility…”
Beginning Sunday, November 8th, We will have Christian Formation (Sunday School) and 1 in-person service. Christian Formation will begin at 9:30 a.m. and our service of Worship & Communion will follow at 10:30 a.m. These service times will be in effect every Sunday until further notice.
- The greeters and ushers will be masked, and doors will be propped open.
- You may sit in any pew where you find a bulletin. Bulletins will be placed in the pews at a safe distance. Where families are concerned, please sit together and the greeters will be happy to deliver any extra bulletins if necessary.
- Offering plates will not be passed. They will be placed on the altar rail, accessible on each side, when individuals come forward for communion.
- Communion will be individually wrapped/bagged and distributed to individuals in the standing position. The altar rail won’t be used for the time being.
- There will be no children’s church or children’s time with the pastor.
- Masks are not required, but encouraged as a sign of charity.
- The 10:30 a.m. service will also be available via Zoom. The Zoom “meeting” will begin at 10:00. We hope to see you there! For more details on how to join our Sunday Zoom meeting, please contact us.
MEBS (Monday Evening Bible Study) will be resuming soon. Please continue to check back here for updates.
Thursday Intercessory Prayer Hour (10:30 a.m. each week) continues as usual. You are encouraged to join us during this time when prayer is perhaps needed more than ever!
Please continue to check back here for updates as the COVID-19 situation develops.